From the Eugene L. Pulliam Revocable Trust (Charles W. Gilmore, Successor Trustee): We have been contracted to market and sell these two timber tracts totaling 144 +/- acres at public auction. This property is zoned Agriculture and would be a great investment purchase. Invest and buy what they are not making any more of.....Real Estate!!
Auction will be conducted off site at Reva Fire and Rescue, 18230 Birmingham Rd., Culpeper, VA 22701
- Tract #1: 101.483 +/- acres (Tax Map: 16-20, IN:130001895; tax assessed: $639,000)
- Tract #2: 43.34 +/- acres (Tax Map: 16-20A, IN: 13001895; tax assessed: $273,100)
- Property is zoned "A" (Agriculture)
- There is a 50' deeded right of way from House Hollow Rd. to this property
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/2/17, and all terms adhered to.
Please preview the property at your leisure, and contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).