From the Estate of William Fling: We have been contracted to market and sell this solid home to the highest bidder at public auction. In need of just a little TLC to make it perfect, this great home will make an excellent primary residence or investment property--Make it Yours at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 2 BR/1 BA home w/basement on .28 +/- acre lot (1,020 +/- sf above grade and 1,020 +/- sf basement)
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; basement w/separate entrance
- Enclosed porch; attic
- 1 car detached garage; paved driveway
- Oil radiant hot water heat; central AC (heat pump)
- Public water & sewer
- This property is located just off of Rt. 7 and only minutes from Leesburg, VA. Serviced by: Hamilton Elementary School, Blue Ridge MS, Loudoun Valley HS
- Tax Map: 382-16-7975-000; Zoned: Residential; Fox Acres Subdivision Lot 19 481--313; Home built in 1955, remodeled in 1985 and has vinyl siding
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/26/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Saturday, April 22 @ 1pm SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood for more information (703-303-4760).