Our seller is reducing their real estate portfolio, and has contracted us to market and sell this Lake of the Woods home at public auction to the highest bidder. This home, in need of some updating, will make an excellent starter home or investment property in this gated golf course and lake community. Be here and buy at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 2 BR/2 BA 1,056 +/- sf. ranch style home on .42 +/- acre lot
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; attic; large crawl space w/storage and exterior access; single car attached garage
- New rear deck and front porch/steps
- Heated and cooled w/heat pump; electric water heater; fireplace
- Public water/sewer
- Lake of the Woods is a wonderful gated community that offers the following amenities: golf course, club house, equestrian center, lakes/marinas, fitness center, swimming pools, community center, tennis, parks, walking trails and more!! For complete details click on: https://www.lowa.org/
- Tax Map: 012-A0-00-12-0032-0; Deed Book: 4457; Zoning: R3; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,238.16; HOA fees: $1,356 per year; Home was constructed in 1987 and is vinyl sided
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their realtor representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/10/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 4 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359). Upon entrance into Lake of the Woods, please be prepared to show the security personnel a screen shot of this auction from our your mobile device or print this page. Thank you.
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/10/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.