From the Estate of Constance Breedon: we have been contracted to market and sell this solid well located home in highly sought after Loudoun County, VA. This home, in need of updating, will make an excellent primary residence or investment property, so take advantage of this great opportunity to Bid Your Price!!
- Solid 3 BR/1 BA home on 2.38 +/- acres (1,260 +/- finished sf.)
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; unfinished walk-out basement; attic
- Hardwood flooring throughout home
- Storage shed; board fencing
- Electric baseboard heating; electric water heater
- Well & septic system
- This home is privately located on a large scenic lot with mature shade trees. The spacious lot will give the new owner ample room for future expansion of the existing home. This well located property is close to lovely vineyards, MARC Train in Brunswick, MD, Point of Rocks and the quaint growing town of Lovettsville!!
- Tax Map: 11-75; PIN: 258-49-2546-000; Deed Book 500 Pg. 1; Zoned: AR1 Residential; Home is wood sided and constructed in 1969
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/5/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Saturday, September 30 @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information or to privately preview the home.
$15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Brian Damewood 540-454-2326 (email@example.com) or Craig Damewood 703-303-4760 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/5/1) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.