Having relocated to a more manageable living environment, our seller has entrusted us to market and sell this lovely all brick home at public auction. This property boasts a very appealing location, is well built and only requires a little TLC to become a wonderful primary residence or investment property for the new owner. It is rare to have to opportunity to acquire City properties, so take advantage and Bid Your Price!!
- 3 BR/2 BA 2,578 +/- finished sf. brick rambler style home on .46 +/- acre lot in Confederate Ridge Subdivision
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; light filled sunroom w/sliding glass doors and stone floor; finished walk-out basement; attic
- Hardwood & carpet
- Spacious rear brick patio
- Central AC & forced air oil furnace; electric water heater
- Public water & sewer
- Asphalt driveway; attached carport; 16' x 20' storage building
- Tax Map: 261-A-L55; Deed Book: 55-261 A; Zoning: R4; Home built in 1962; Schools: Lafayette Upper ES; Walker-Grant MS; James Monroe HS
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/31/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 25 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $10,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/31/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.