The owner has relocated in to a more suitable living situation, and we have been entrusted to market and sell this solid home. Boasting 10+ acres, this home is in need of some elbow grease and renovation, but will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Put your money to work for you, and Bid & Buy at Your Price!!
- 3 BR/2 BA 1,998 +/- sf. vinyl sided home on 10.5 +/- private acres in Orange County, VA
- Single level living featuring: eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; attic
- Covered front porch and rear deck; chain link fencing
- Heat pump for heating & cooling; electric water heater; 1 fireplace
- Drilled well and conventional septic system
- Outbuilding is a log building (chapel w/pews)
- Tax Map: 048-00-03-01-0005-0; Deed Book: 646/371; Zoned: A; HOA fees: $300 per year; Home was built in 2000
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/25/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Monday, February 19 @ 3pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 2/25/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.