By Order of William F. Burnside, Special Commissioner: We have been contracted to market and sell this move-in ready home on 7+ acres at public auction. This great property offers the privacy you desire, and yet is an short commute to Richmond, VA. Opportunity awaits for you to be the new owner and Bid Your Price!!
- Solid 3 BR/2 BA 1,810 +/- finished sf ranch style home on 7.73 +/- acres
- Eat-in kitchen w/oak cabinets (14' x 15'); living room (16' x 18') w/hardwood flooring & gas fireplace; 1st floor master bedroom (14' x 20') w/cathedral ceiling, double vanity, garden tub & walk-in closet, bedroom 2 (14' x 18'), bedroom 3 (12' x 16'); huge walk-in attic (20' x 28') w/tons of space for storage or bonus room
- Bedrooms have carpet and ceiling fans
- Wrap around deck; mature hardwoods and open pasture; wood fencing
- Well & conventional septic system; tank less propane water heater
- Heat pump/Central AC; gas logs
- This wonderful property is located close to Lake Chesdin, Whipponock Creek & Marina, only 6 miles from Rt. 460, 14 miles from I-85, and an easy commute to Colonial Heights and Richmond, VA!
- Tax Map: 6-5-3; Deed Book: 454/26; Zoned: Residential; Home was constructed in 2001 and is vinyl sided; Schools: Midway ES, Dinwiddie MS & HS
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/2/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tours: Saturday, September 16, 12pm-1pm; Wednesday, September 20, 5pm-6pm; Sunday, October 1, 1pm-2pm. Please contact Sid Smyth for more information (434-955-0708).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately at the conclusion of the auction and the balance due at closing within 60-90 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Sid Smyth 434-955-0708 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Final bid price subject to court approval. Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (US funds) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/2/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.