From the Elma J. Watson Trust (Raymond O. Watson, Trustee): We have been contracted to market and sell this solid well located brick home at public auction. Nestled in a established and quiet neighborhood, this home will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property.....be here and Bid Your Price!!
- 3 BR/2.5 BA 2,200 +/- sf. brick Cape Cod home on 1.1 +/- acre corner lot
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); dining room; living room; den; laundry room; screened sun porch; partial basement
- Hardwood flooring
- 2 car detached garage
- Oil hot water heat; central AC and window unit AC; fireplace
- Public water & sewer
- Tax Map: 033A6-01-49A-1; Block 49A Lots 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8; Deed Book 241/178; Zoned: R1; home built in 1952
- Only $25,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/25/17, and all terms adhered to.
Please contact Sid Smyth for more information and to schedule a tour of the home (434-955-0708).