Our sellers, relocating to West Virginia to be with family, have contracted us to market and sell this solid St. Mary's County home to the highest bidder at public auction. Well built but in need of remodeling, this well located home is only minutes from Solomons Island and Patuxent Naval Air Station and will make an excellent primary residence or investment property at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 3 BR/2.5 BA split level style home on .59 +/- acre lot (1,933 +/- sf above & below grade)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; partially finished walk-out lower level; 1 car attached garage; attic
- Hard wood flooring on main level
- Rear deck; asphalt driveway
- Well & septic system
- Central AC & oil heat; fireplace in lower level family room
- This property is well located only 1 mile from the Patuxent River, 4.5 miles from Solomons Island and 8.5 miles from Patuxent Air Station
- Tax Map: 08-000328; Deed Book: 2197/798; Zoned: RL; Home was built in 1974 and brick and aluminum sided exterior; Nearby schools: Hollywood ES, Esperanza MS and Leonardtown HS
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/5/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, September 28 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $10,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/5/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.