Relocating out of state in order to be closer to family, our seller has entrusted us to market and sell this wonderful 4+ acre hobby farm to the highest bidder at public auction. There is so much potential for animal enthusiasts, collectors, hobby farmers and more with this beautiful property, and you can either move into the home now or renovate at your leisure. Be here and buy at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 3 BR/1 BA two story 1,623 +/- sf. farm house on 4.21 +/- acres
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; small unfinished basement w/utilities; attic
- Hardwood flooring in living room; carpet in bedrooms
- Scenic covered front porch; enclosed back porch
- Central heat, propane furnace, wood furnace, fireplace, AC window units
- Well (drilled new in 2005) and conventional septic system; metal roof
- Outbuildings, work shops and storage buildings
- Conveniently located close to Rt. 15, I-64 and Charlottesville, VA!! Please consult Louisa County, VA zoning for potential property division rights.
- Tax Map: 20-12-4; APN: 17203; Zoned: A2; Plat: 8-832; Deed Book: 614/273; County real estate taxes: $874.08 per year; Home was constructed in 1920 & is aluminum sided
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/10/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 4 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/10/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.