Our seller is reducing their real estate portfolio and has contracted us to market and sell this home at public auction. In need of some TLC and already 2 separate residences, this great property will make a wonderful income producing investment property. Be here and buy at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 4 BR/2 BA 1,600 +/- sf. home on .84 +/- acre lot w/walk-out basement
- This property is already divided into 2 separate residences on each level (each having their own power meter) w/eat-in kitchens, living rooms, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on each level
- Electric baseboard heat; electric water heater
- Public water and conventional septic system
- Spacious back yard and close to the Town of Madison
- Tax Map: 49A-3-1C; Zoned: R; Valley View Subdivision: Home built in 1972 and is vinyl sided
- Only $25,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/4/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, June 28 @ 4pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $5,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 7/4/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.