This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a great primary residence or investment property. This home could easily provide dual income for an investor featuring 2 electric meters & 2 water heaters. Conveniently located on Rt. 3 between Fredericksburg and Culpeper, VA, this property is awaiting you to Bid Your Price!!
- 4 BR/2 BA 2,100 finished sf. home on .67 +/- acres
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; finished walk-out basement w/pellet stove; attic
- Covered front porch (approx. 10' x 12'); partially covered rear porch/deck (approx. 16' x 20')
- Heat pump for heating & cooling; pellet stove in basement; electric water heaters on each level
- Drilled well & conventional septic system
- County zoning would allow dual rental income for this property. There would be some building code requirements that would have to be met, but the potential is present.
- Tax Map: 12-47A; APN: 012-00-00-00-047-A; Deed Book: 080005839; Zoning: A; Home was built in 1965 and is vinyl sided
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/28/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 21 @ 3pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 11/28/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.