Planning for retirement and relocating, our sellers have contracted us to market and sell this well maintained home at public auction. Boasting a wonderful centrally located address just off Gordon Rd. and near Ni River Reservoir, this great property will make a lovely home for the new owner. Bid your price and Buy at Auction!!
- All brick 4 BR/3 BA ranch style home w/walk-out basement on .78 +/- acre cul-de-sac lot in Lake Acres (1,922 +/- sf. above grade & 1,922 +/- sf. basement)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; Florida room; partially finished walk-out basement; attached 2 car garage w/storage attic (744 +/- sf.)
- Hardwood floors throughout main floor and carpet in finished portion of the basement
- Other features: new granite countertops and tile back splash in kitchen; open concept floor plan; crown molding; beautiful vintage bar and back bar in basement; unfinished shop and laundry room in basement; invisible pet fence
- Covered front porch; concrete driveway
- Cooled by heat pump; electric heat w/propane furnace; electric water heater; 2 fireplaces (one on each level)
- Public water and private septic
- 8 x 14 Storage building
- Tax Map: 033A-11-00-11; Zoned: A2; Lakes Acres Subdivision ($25 per year HOA fee); Home built in 1972
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/26/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, July 20 @ 6pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 7/26/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.