The owners of this fine home reside in Northern Virginia and no longer are in need of this property. They have contracted us to market and sell this well built and well located home at public auction to the highest bidder. Situated in beautiful Bloomsbury Farm Estates, this home is located close to Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg, schools, retail and much more!! Opportunity awaits for you to buy at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- Solid 4 BR/3.5 BA 3,000 +/- sf. home on 1.28 +/- acres in Bloomsbury Farm Estates
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; sunken family room w/fireplace; attic; single car attached garage
- Hardwood flooring in foyer & kitchen; carpet in living room, dining room and all bedrooms
- Rear deck off of family room w/Trex decking; asphalt driveway; fenced rear yardl; front porch
- Large finished bonus room on 3rd level that could be a 5th bedroom
- 2 zone heat pump for heating & cooling (installed in 2010); fireplace in family room
- County water & private septic system; Electric water heater
- Tax Map: 34C2-20; Deed Book: 15782; Zoned: RU; Home was constructed in 1986 and is vinyl sided; Nearby schools: Courtland ES; Spotsylvania MS; Courtland HS
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5pm on 10/11/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 4 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/11/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.