Attention Animal Lovers!!! The sellers are relocating and have contracted us to market and sell this great move-in ready property at public auction. Bring your horses and other 4 legged friends and purchase this lovely home by bidding your price!!
- Recently renovated 3 BR/3 BA 2,580 +/- sf. brick home w/basement on 40.8 +/- acres
- Custom kitchen w/granite countertops and custom cabinets; dining room; living room; entertainment room; laundry room finished walk-out basement w/full bath and kitchenette (2,146 +- sf.)
- Complete 1st floor and basement renovation in 2011 (down to the studs) and additions added
- Hardwood floors throughout on main floor; extra wide doorways & hallways
- Tank less hot water heater; security system; whole house generator
- Duel fuel (gas/heat pump) 2 zone central heat; chimney flue downstairs for wood stove
- Detached garage and work shop; patio
- Well & conventional septic (pumped July 2016--posted under "Documents" tab); current termite inspection (March 2017--posted under "Documents" tab)
- Horse barns w/paddocks off 3 stalls--separate well & electric meter at barn w/generator transfer switch
- Pasture run-in shed
- Large barn for equipment and animal shelter w/large paddock
- 3 livestock waterers
- Three-sided lawn and garden shed
- Fenced dog yard, including kennels w/roof
- Heavy 12-gauge "no-climb" pasture fencing
- Tax Map: 23-13L; Zoned: Agriculture
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/16/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tours: Wednesday, April 5th, 5-6pm; Saturday, April 22, 1-2pm; Wednesday, May 3, 5-6pm; Sunday, May 7, 1-2pm; Sunday, May 14, 1-2pm. Please contact Sid Smyth for more information (434-955-0708).