This respected long time King William County family has entrusted us to market and sell this gorgeous land at public auction. Located next door to the recently renovated Prestley Park Barn, this property is awaiting its new owner and their future plans!!
- 47.1 +/- acres w/1,600' +/- of frontage on Rt. 360 and 1,900' +/- of frontage on the Pamunkey River
- There are various barns, sheds and outbuildings on the property
- There is currently wheat growing on the property. The buyer will agree to allow the wheat to be harvested on or before August 1, 2017.
- Located next to Prestley Park, this property is only 11 miles from I-295 (Exit 37), 5 miles from Studley Rd., 6 miles from Pole Green Rd. to the West and 5 miles to Rt. 30 to the East
- Tax Map: 33-14; Zoned: A-C; Property Plat is in "Documents" tab above.
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
NOTE: The Prestley Park Barn property next door (Zoned B2) recently obtained zoning approval for a new Micro Brewery/Pub!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/8/17, and all terms adhered to.
Please feel free to walk the land at your leisure, and contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).