Our seller, residing outside of the United States and having inherited this home, has contracted us to market and sell this property at public auction to the highest bidder. Located in desirable South Stafford County, this home needs renovation, but has the potential to make an excellent primary residence or investment property. Make plans to be the new owner at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 5 BR/3 BA all brick home on 1.27 +/- acre lot in Little Creek Estates--1,800 +/- sf above grade (only 1.3 miles off of White Oak Rd.)
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; partially finished walk-out basement; attic; rear deck
- Hardwood flooring on main level; carpet in lower level
- Single car attached garage; asphalt driveway
- Heated & cooled w/heat pump; electric water heater; fireplace in lower level
- Private well & septic system
- Well located in a wonderful development, this home is only 1.3 miles from White Oak Rd., 3 miles from Rt. 3 and close to downtown Fredericksburg!
- Tax Map: 59A-1-29; Deed Book: 867-721; Zoned: A-2; Home was constructed in 1977 and has brick exterior; Nearby Schools: Ferry Farm ES; Donald B. Dixon-Lyle R. Smith MS; Stafford Sr. HS
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/28/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, September 21 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).