To Settle the Estate of Robert J. Argodale (W. Franklin Pugh, Executor): We have been contracted to market and sell this solid well located Loudoun County home at public auction. Close to Rts. 7, 28 & Dulles Airport, this home, in need of some TLS and updating, will make an excellent primary residence or investment property. Bid and Buy your dream at Auction!!
- 5 BR/4 BA Colonial style home on .22 +/- acre lot with 3 finished levels in Spring Grove Farm (2,440 +/- sf above grade and 1,188 +/- sf basement)
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; family room; study; laundry room; attached 2 car garage
- Walk-out basement (950 +/- finished sf.)
- Large rear deck (in need of repair)
- Central AC & gas heat; fireplace
- Public water/sewer and natural gas
- Located in an established quiet neighborhood, this home is within minutes of Rts. 7, 28 and only 6 miles from Dulles International Airport; this home is serviced by Forest Grove Elementary, Sterling MS and Park View HS
- Tax Map: 015-25-5487-000 (alternative APN: 81H6248); Zoned: R4; Spring Grove Farm Sec. C2 Lot 248; HOA fee: $84 per year; Home was built in 1987 has brick & vinyl exterior
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/4/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Saturday, April 29 @ 1pm SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood for more information (703-303-4760).