Desiring to change and down size his business, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this valuable piece of Loudoun County commercial property at public auction. Known as "Kings General Store" and located in the charming Town of Lovettsville, this property will make a great investment and business opportunity for the new owner!!
- 1,120 building on .2 +/- acres zoned C1 (Community Commercial)
- Building has one bathroom; Heat pump for heating & AC; electric water heater
- Personal Property to include: True Manufacturing Co. Upright Coca Cola refrigerator; Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cooler; Stainless Steel Commercial Sink and Faucet; Five Burner Stainless Steel Electric Oven and Range; Capital Walk-In Cooler with Four Door Front Display/Access; Various display counters--Please view photo gallery
- Public water & sewer
Please click on "Documents" tab above to view the C-1 zoning uses, but some prominent by right uses include: churches/places of worship, business/professional offices, medical/dental offices, dance/fitness studio, restaurant, retail nursery/farm & garden shop/farmer's market, assorted retail including antique shop, bakery, deli, florist, food store, pharmacy, pet supplies. With a conditional use permit the highlighted possibilities are convenience stores, feed store, hardware store, microbrewery and more!! (NOTE: Auction firm does not guarantee zoning uses. Please conduct your own research and due diligence with the Town of Lovettsville. Thank you.)
- Per the Town of Lovettsville: traffic count of 1,700 cars per day in 2016 at the Loudoun St. corridor
- This great property is located very close to Lovettsville Elementary School, Community Center, Historic Society, Town Square, Town Green & much more!! The business potential is amazing as this zip code (20180) has an average household income of $146,000!!
- Tax Map: 370-30-7274-000; Alt. APN: 9A492; Deed Book: 981/178
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/5/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Monday, September 18 @ 3pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information or to privately preview the property.
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Brian Damewood 540-454-2326 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Craig Damewood 703-303-4760 (email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/5/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.