Desiring to begin reducing their real estate portfolio, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this solid home with a sought after location at public auction. Commercial properties exist in all directions around this offering, and the future looks bright and prosperous for the new owner!!
- All brick 3 BR home w/1 full and 2 half bathrooms on .8 +/- acres (1,205 +/- sf. above grade & 1.205 +/- sf. below grade)
- Kitchen; living room; partially finished basement; attached 400 +/- sf. garage
- Heated & Cooled by heat pump; public water & public sewer
- Potential filled location only .3 mile from Central Park and .8 mile from Rt. 3
- Tax Map: 013A-1-00-44; Deed Book 0001/358; Zoned: R1; Spotsylvania County; Home built in 1978
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
The home is currently tenant occupied. Interior photos and more info coming soon!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/17/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, May 10 @ 2pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).