Desiring to downsize, travel and simplify their lives, our sellers have entrusted us to market and sell this beautiful home on 3+ acres in Madison County, VA. This stately move-in ready home will make a wonderful place for you and your family to make memories for many years to come, and you now have to opportunity to make it yours!!
PROPERTY INFORMATION PACKET
- Lovely 3 BR/3 full & 2 half BA home on 3.34 +/- acres (5,140 +/- sf. w/3,222 sf above grade & 1,818 sf basement)
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; finished walk-out basement w/separate suite; attic; 2 car attached garage (400 +/- sf)
- Large rooms and ample storage space
- Spacious covered front porch and rear deck
- Laminate, vinyl and Berber carpet flooring
- Finished basement was used for a totally separate in-law suite/living space
- Propane furnace; heat pump for upstairs heat & AC; propane water heater; 2 gas fireplaces in living and family room (bonus room)
- Drilled well and gravity septic system
- 2 outbuildings with electricity
- Transfer switch for whole house generator is ready for generator install
- Beautifully landscaped yard, fish pond, slate patio
- Tax Map: 49-5-154; Deed Book: 249/317; Zoning: A; Malvern of Madison subdivision HOA fees: $550 per year (www.malvernofmadison.org); Home constructed in 1989 and is vinyl sided; Schools: Madison Primary, William Wetsel MS & Madison HS
- Click here for Property Information Package
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/7/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, March 1 @ 3pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/7/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.