Desiring to downsize their real estate portfolio, our sellers have entrusted us to market and sell this amazing mountain top home at public auction. This gorgeous property is ideal for a primary residence or a private mountain get-away home. Literally, all this property needs is your furnishings and your name on the mail box!!
- Immaculate 3 BR/2 BA home on 2.34 +/- acres (2,366 +/- total sf.)
- Spacious open floor plan featuring eat-in kitchen (stainless appliances); living room w/fireplace; partially finished walk-out basement (wet bar, fireplace and wall mounted TV)
- Washer/dryer convey; all wall mounted TV's convey
- Covered front porch and rear deck both w/Trex decking and vinyl railings
- Gas furnace heating and heat pump/central AC; propane hot water heater
- Drilled well (23 gallons per minute) and conventional septic w/conventional pump
- Other features: whole house generator; 200 amp electrical service; 500 gallon underground propane tank (Quarles); stocked pond; community lake shared by all property owners
- ATV/UT allowed within the property; native trout streams; close proximity to National Forest
- Home is located next to the Rapidan Wildlife Management Area. The area consists of 10,326 acres, broken into eight tracts and spread along the east slope of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Madison and Greene Counties. Four of these tracts adjoin Shenandoah National Park. Elevation ranges from 900 to 3,500 feet. The Rapidan, Conway, and South Rivers are the area’s major streams. The Rapidan is popular for hunting, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, viewing wildlife and nature photography. Camping is allowed subject to Wildlife Management Area restrictions. (Click here for more details: https://www.dgif.virginia.gov/wma/rapidan/
- Tax Map: 36-A-3-2; Zoned: C; HOA: Lost Valley ($225 dues per year); Home built in 2007 and is vinyl sided
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/21/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, June 16@ 6pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).