DUE TO A SUIT FILED, THE JOHNSTON ESTATE AUCTIONS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
From the Estate of A.N. Johnston III (J. Robert Yeaman III, Executor): We have been contracted to market and sell this desirable income producing commercial building on 10 +/- acres in Essex County, VA at public auction.
- Solid income producing commercial building on 10 +/- acres
- Building consists of 3 offices, 2 bathrooms, common area, several cubicle stations
- Building has good frontage on Rt. 17 (Tidewater Trail)
- Property is currently leased and producing $1,425 per month (current lease expires by 10/31/17)
- Tax Map: 19-2D; Zoned: A-1
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/27/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Monday, April 17 @ 11:00am SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).