Our seller, having relocated out of state, has decided to liquidate some of their Virginia real estate, and has contracted us to market and sell this lovely home on a 2.75 +/- double lot at public auction. Loaded with recent upgrades and updates, this great home provides rural living yet close to I-95 and Rt. 2. Opportunity awaits to own this wonderful home and a great investment by bidding at Auction!!
- Rock solid 3 BR/1.5 brick ranch style home on 1 +/- acre lot (1,686 +/- sf above grade & 1,416 +/- sf basement) and 1.75 +/- acre adjacent lot. Home and lot will be offered together for a total of 2.75 +/- acres.
- Kitchen; living room w/fireplace; dining room; great room/den w/separate exterior entrance; partially finished walk-out basement w/fireplace; attic; attached 2 car garage
- Hardwood floors throughout; carpet in den; tile in kitchen & bathrooms
- Front covered porch w/vinyl railings; rear 12 x 12 deck
- 24' x 30' detached one bay outbuilding/garage
- Bored well & conventional septic system
- Heat pump for heating/cooling (new 2017); electric water heater; 2 wood burning fireplaces
- Recent upgrades: new heat pump (2017); new water system (2016); recently upgraded electric service; new well pump and tank system; new windows (2010)
- Rural living yet conveniently located just of of Rt. 606. Only minutes from Stonewall Jackson Shrine and equidistant to Rt. 2 & I-95!!
- Tax Maps: 16-A-85 (home on 1 acre) and 16-A-86 (1.75 +/- acre adjacent lot); Zoned: RP; Real Estate Taxes: $1,617.67/year (home) & $277.22/year (lot); home built in 1970
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/28/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, August 22 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $10,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 8/28/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.