Having relocated, our sellers have contracted us to market and sell this solid home in Hanover County at public auction. This lovely property will make an excellent home for the new owners, and you can make it yours by bidding your price At Auction!!
- Move-in ready 3 BR/2 BA 1,863 +/- sf. ranch style home on 1.17 +/- acres
- Living room w/gas log fireplace; dining room; sunroom w/vaulted ceilings; laundry room
- Detached 896 +/- sf. 2 car garage; storage shed w/electricity; green house
- Hardwood flooring throughout and ceramic tile bathrooms
- Vinyl replacement windows
- Fenced lot; asphalt driveway
- Heat pump for central AC and heat and electric baseboard
- Well and private septic
- Just of Rt. 301!! Children would attend: Kersey Creek Elem. School; Oak Knoll MS; Hanover HS
- Tax Map: 8709619179; Zoned: A1; Home was built in 1973
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Anne Grindstaff for financing information (804-301-2488)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/28/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, April 21 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Anne Grindstaff for more information (804-301-2488).