The sellers are downsizing to a more manageable living situation, and we have been contracted to market and sell this lovely well located home. This home, located in a cul-de-sac lot on 3+ acres, is move-in ready and is only awaiting a new owner. Make plans now to make it yours!!
PROPERTY INFORMATION PACKET
- Very clean and well maintained 4 BR/3.5 BA two story 3,131 +/- sf. home on 3.24 +/- acre cul-de-sac lot in Carters Mill East development
- Custom kitchen w/bar counter (eating area), granite countertops, maple cabinets w/all options including under counter drawers and under counter lighting; family room w/fireplace that opens to rear deck; Florida room; living room; dining room; breakfast nook; large bonus room over the garage; attic; attached 3 car garage (800 +/- sf.)
- Conditioned crawl space with dehumidifier
- Appliances that convey: dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, microwave, front load washer & dryer, garbage disposal
- Hardwood flooring on lower level (except master suite); carpet in master suite and upper level; tile flooring in bathrooms
- Front covered porch; 12' x 24' rear deck w/retractable awning
- Central AC; gas furnace & heat pump on lower level and heat pump on upper level; fireplace; gas water heater
- Sprinkler system for lawn; ADT alarm system
- Extras: 9 ft. ceilings on main level; vaulted ceilings; recessed lighting; extensive crown molding and chair rail; plenty of storage/closets; custom interior shutter blinds; abundant outdoor lighting; exposed aggregate sidewalks and porch; large concrete apron in front of garage; new roof in 2017; ceiling fans throughout; camera system
- Southside Electric ($200 per month on budget plan); Blossman Propane ($50 per month on budget plan); Chesterfield County Water (averages $50 per month)
- Tax Map: 732-64-85-39-600-000; Tax ID #321286001; Deed Book: 140-1 Lot 30; Zoning: R25; Carters Mill East: HOA Fees--$148.50 annually; County tax assessed value: $375,600 ($3,605.75 taxes per year); Home was built in 2006 and is brick front and vinyl siding (sides & rear); Grange Hall ES, Bailey Bridge MS, Clover Hill HS.
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/12/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, March 30 @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 4/12/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.