In order to settle an estate, we have been entrusted to market and sell this beautiful all brick home on a large lot at public auction. This property has been recently updated and will make a wonderful new home for the new purchasers. Opportunity awaits to You to Bid and Buy at Auction!!
- 3 BR/3 BA 2,600 +/- sf. brick ranch style home on .5 +/- acre city lot
- Large eat-in kitchen w/custom cabinets, wood flooring, stainless appliances & granite countertops; dining room; living room; family room /gas fireplace; brick floor sunroom overlooking lovely landscaped yard; large utility room; bonus room ideal for an extra bedroom or office
- Parquet flooring in foyer & dining room
- Brick patio; 2 car attached car port; fire pit; utility sheds; asphalt driveway
- Central AC; gas forced air heat
- Single level living featuring handicapped width doorways
- Recent upgrades in 2010 include: all new electric, fixtures, HVAC, gas water heater, gas logs, paint & carpet
- Well located in a quiet neighborhood, this gorgeous home is less than 1 mile from VCU Health Community Memorial Hospital, 1.2 miles from Rt. 1 (W Danville St.) & 3 miles from I-95
- Tax Map: 078A12-A-017-18-19A; Deed Book: 202/573; Zoning: R1; Mecklenburg County
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a real estate agent, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, form must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/19/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tours: Wednesday, September 27 (5-6pm); Saturday, October 7 (12-1pm); Sunday, October 15 (1-2pm). Please contact Sid Smyth for more information (434-955-0708).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately at the conclusion of the auction and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Sid Smyth 434-955-0708 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/19/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.