Having relocated out of the area, the owner has contracted us to market and sell this solid home at public auction. The finished walk-out basement allows possible income potential, and this property will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Be Here and Bid Your Price!!
- 3 BR/2 BA 2,000 +/- finished sf. brick ranch home w/finished basement on .35 +/- acre corner city lot
- Kitchen (all appliances convey) w/custom cabinets; living room; dining room; laundry room; finished walk-out basement; large screened-in porch; rear deck
- Hardwood flooring
- Storage shed and carport; landscaped yard
- Public water & sewer
- Central AC; oil hot water heat; gas log fireplace
- The finished basement has a full bath and has potential as a rental income source
- This great home is located only .7 mile from Victoria Elementary School
- Tax Map: 033A2-05-24B-1; Deed Book: 34/298; Zoning: R1; Lunenburg County; Home built in 1965
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a real estate agent, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, form must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/19/17, and all terms adhered to.
Please contact Sid Smyth for preview the home and for more information (434-955-0708).
TERMS: $5,000 deposit is due immediately at the conclusion of the auction and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Sid Smyth 434-955-0708 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/19/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.