- 2,744 sf brick building with half basement zoned C-2 Commercial †built ca 1915 with 1989 addition on two parcels with 152 feet of N Main frontage and 65 feet of W Central frontage.† Survey indicates 18 marked parking spaces.
- This property, on the corner of Central Ave & Main St., has great visibility with an intersection and traffic signal
- Tax Parcels 05-012147 and 05-008484, 2011 taxes were $5,854
- The ESA discussed a former fuel oil UST, removed in 1995 along with 39 tons of soil, which resulted in monitoring wells being in place through 1997, when they were removed and the case closed after no further hydrocarbons were observed. However, the current ESA revealed no evidence of RECs in connection with the Site.
- The property is located in Caroline County in the heart of the Eastern Shore of Maryland!!
- This property will be sold via ONLINE AUCTION ONLY!!† Please go to www.auctionEbid.com to place your bids, view auction contracts, terms and conditions. Please refer all questions concerning bidding to 877-980-9565.† Auction conducted in cooperation with Auction Management Corporation.
- The auction real estate sales contract is available for your review under the files tab.† Please familiarize yourself with paragraph 6.4.† This paragraph discusses closing costs which will be at least $6,200.† If you have any questions regarding this paragraph, please contact Auction Management Corporation at 877-980-9565.
Phase 1 Study
Property Information Package
Auction Contract - Federalsburg