All the work has been done, and all you need to do is move in!!† This is an amazing opportunity to own this historic home located in one of the most quaint towns in Virginia.† The owners have instructed us to SELL, so your opportunity awaits!!
- Freshly renovated 3 BR/2 BA 2,835 +/- sq. ft. home (circa 1830’s) on .65 acres in the heart of downtown Bowling Green, VA
- Home features an in-law/aupar suite; living room; dining; kitchen; laundry room; office; dry unfinished basement; 3 fireplaces; hard wood floors
- Forced air oil heat and AC heat pump in main house; electric baseboard heat in in-law/aupar suite (no AC in suite)
- Public water and sewer
- This property is minutes from Rt. 301 with close proximity to I-95, Fort AP Hill and The Meadow Event Park.† The home is steps from banking centers, retail, places of worship, and County Admin. Offices.
- Tax Map 43A2-A-10; Deed Book 480, Pg. 261; Zoned R-1
- Only $25,000 Starting Bid!!
ATTN REALTORS:† Pre-registered (by 5 pm 8/16/12) broker participation is encouraged and compensated!!
†Home Tour:† Friday, August 10 @ 10 am.† Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information or a private preview of the home (540-226-1279).