Thank You for those who participated in the Auction!
Below is some helpful information to regarding payment & removal.
· Risk of Loss
o Once an item closes and purchaser is determined, risk of loss shall pass to the Purchaser.
o Motley’s accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any purchased item(s) and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure all items are insured.
o Invoices will be emailed following the auction
o Payment in full is due Friday, May 25, 2012, by 4pm.
o No payments are accepted at the sale site
§ Physical payments are accepted at the following two locations:
· Motley’s Headquarters
o 4402 West Broad St, Richmond, VA 23230
· Motley’s Industrial Division
o 3600 Deepwater Terminal Rd, Richmond, VA 23234
§ I-95, Exit #98 Doswell/Rt. 30
§ Proceed East 2 Miles
§ Enter Gate 2 (Second Gate on the Left)
§ From the Fairgrounds proceed East ¼ Mile on Rt. 30
§ First Left on Signboard Road (VA-652) and proceed 3.8 Miles
§ Turn Left on Ruther Glen Rd (VA-652) and proceed 400 Feet
§ First Right on Hutchinson Rd (VA-744)
§ Proceed ¼ Mile and Turn right onto Gravel lane (just past fenced yard)
§ Follow Gravel Lane to warehouse
· LOADING/UNLOADING OF PURCHASES (review the auction terms for complete information)
o Forklift Services
§ MISC USA plans to have a forklift on-site next week to load out purchases on a contract basis based on $25 per pallet.
§ Contact either of the following two companies to contract for your needed de-installation, loading, or shipping assistance:
· Multi Interest Service Corp (MISC USA), M. Wynn, 804-271-1572, email@example.com
§ Motley’s does not provide operators for the loading or unloading of any purchase under any circumstance.
§ No forklift will be available onsite for customer assistance other than that listed above
· Removal (review the auction terms for complete information)
o Off-Site Warehouse Items
§ May only be removed Tuesday, May 29, 2012 and Wednesday, May 30, 2012
§ The lease expires after this time and no further access will be permitted
o All removal will be conducted and coordinated via appointments only.
o On-site / Fairgrounds Items:
§ May be removed Tues, May 29, 2012 - Fri, June 1, 2012
o Hours of Operation are 8 AM – 4 PM (Gates Close Daily at 5 PM).
o There will be no removal after Friday, June 1, 2012, 5pm – Plan accordingly
- 2000 Bobcat 773 Skid Steer Loader w/4-in-1 Bucket & 5’ GP Bucket
- 2006 JCB 940 8000# Cap. Rough Terrain Forklift
- (6) John Deere 4x4 UTV’s
- (2) John Deere 797 Zero Turn Mowers
- Ditch Witch 8020 Trencher w/Backhoe
- Kiser Dragmaster Arena Leveling System
Plus: Tractors, Trailers, Attachments, Welders, Generators, Toolboxes, Dump Hoppers, Vehicle Maintenance Lift & Tire Equipment, Plasma Cutter, Storage Cabinets, Nursery Items, (2) Greenhouses, (9) Sea Containers, Water and Electrical Distribution Items & Much More!
- Wing Chairs, Side Tables, Lamps, Bookcases & More
- 4 Carriages, Antique Logging Machine & Loom
- State Fair/Strawberry Hill/Secretariat Items: Framed Posters, Pictures, Pins, Kentucky Derby Glasses, Figures, Flags and More!
- Freezers, Refrigerators, Dishwashers and More!
- Catering Items: Plates, Bowls, Glasses, Coffee Cups, Silverware, Serviceware and More!
- 15+ Dell Desktop Computers w/Assorted Monitors, Keyboards and Mouse
- Whole Office Sets of Furniture Including: Desks, 2 & 4-Drawer File Cabinets, Computer/Office Chairs and More!
- 2005 Toyota Tundra Pickup Truck
- 1999 Ford Ranger Pickup Truck
- 1999 Ford F450 Crew Cab Stakebody Truck
- 1998 GMC 3500 Stakebody Truck
- 1994 Ford F700 Refrigeration Truck (ThermoKing)
- 1992 IHC Bucket Truck
- 1999 Ford Windstar Van
- 1987 Ford Pickup Truck
- 1972 Ford Water Truck
- IHC 4700 S/A Van Body Truck
- GMC Vandura 3500 Cut-Away Box Truck
- Ford Grand Marquis Sedan
- 2004 Load Max 625 Trailer
- 2000 Haulmark G824T2 Enclosed Trailer
- (2) Storage Trailers
- (3) Office Trailers
- 331± Acres* and all structures located on the property including but not limited to buildings shown (*Environmental Surveys Available)
- (3) Power Generators
- Restaurant Equipment located in Exhibit Hall
- (9) Single Wide Bathroom Trailers
- (18) Ticket Booths
- Website/Address: http://www.statefairva.org/
- Website/Address: http://www.meadoweventpark.com/
- Click the above link "Join Our Email List Now!"
- Click "Ask the Auctioneer" & submit a specific question