To Settle the Estate of Paul and Dorothy Gaines: We have been chosen to market and sell to the highest bidder this 3 BR/1 BA brick home w/extra lot located close to Bon Secours Hospital & I-295. This property would make an excellent primary residence or starter home at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 3 BR/1 BA brick ranch style home (1,243 sf. +/-) in good condition on .44 acres sold w/an extra .63 acre lot
- Kitchen; living room; dining room; hardwood floors in bedrooms and living room; wood burning fireplace
- Oil heat; cooled w/heat pump
- Recent Improvements: New hot water heater in 2010; New roof in 2009; Kitchen remodeled in 2009; New oil furnace and complete duct system in 2009; New refrigerator in 2009; New septic system in 2007
- Tax Map 8705-75-4151 & 8705-75-3299 (.63 acre lot); Zoned R-1
- This property offers the privacy you desire and the excellent proximity to top notch medical facilities, place of worship, highly acclaimed Hanover County schools, I-295 and much more!!
- Only $25,000 Suggested Opening Bid!!
ATTN REALTORS: Pre-registered (by 5 pm 8/23/12) broker participation is encouraged and compensated!!
Home Tour: Friday, August 17 @ 4 pm. Please contact Anne Grindstaff for more information or a private preview of the home (804-301-2488).