Our sellers are moving to sunny Florida, and we are thrilled to have been asked to market and sell their well located home in booming Fairfax County.† Homes of this nature do not usually stay available in this area for very long, so take advantage of this great opportunity to BUY at AUCTION!!
- Clean 1,800 +/- sq. ft. 3 BR/2 BA ranch style home on .2 acre cul-de-sac lot in established neighborhood
- Kitchen (all appliances convey) w/large pantry; dining room; family room; fireplace;† formal living room; office/potential 4th bedroom; screen porch; deck
- Home has electric baseboard heat; central AC; paved driveway; roof is less than 5 years old; public water/sewer
- Home has highly desirable location:† minutes to Rt. 7 and Dulles Greenway (Rt. 267); 4 miles from proposed Metro Station in Herndon; 6.5 miles from Dulles International Airport!!!!
- Property is within walking distance to several parks
- Serviced by excellent Fairfax County Schools w/students attending Dranesville Elem, Herndon Middle and Herndon High Schools
- Tax Map:† 010-2-03-00-0010; Zoned R-3; Deed Book 07840, Pg. 1687; HOA dues of $125 annually
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
ATTN REALTORS:† Pre-registered (by 5 pm 8/24/12) broker participation is encouraged and compensated!!
†Home Tour:† Saturday, August 11 @ 2 pm.† Please contact Brian Damewood for more information or a private preview of the home (540-454-2326).