By the authority of the Culpeper Farmers Cooperative Board of Directors, we have been contracted to market and sell this potential filled industrial/commercial building on 12.45 +/- B-1 zoned acres located less than 1 mile from I-95 (Exit 104) in business friendly Caroline County, VA. Located within an accredited technology zone and established business park, this property could fill many uses including distribution center/showroom, medical offices/clinics, church, machine sales/service, lumber/building supplies, new car sales, hotels, office buildings and much more!! Opportunity awaits to have instant equity in this valuable property....be here and Bid Your Price!!
- 29,042 +/- sf. metal building w/6,000 +/- sf. of conditioned showroom and office space on 12.45 +/- acres. The parcels are separated by Lorraine Dr., and the empty parcel is located at the corner of Rt. 1 & Rt. 207 at a 4-way stoplight intersection.
- Building has 8 rooms & 3 restrooms
- Building has 4 dock high doors & 2 ground level drive-in doors and sloped roof w/20'-26' clear heights
- 50 surface parking spaces
- Public water & sewer; central AC
- Perimeter security and large fenced in asphalt storage lot
- High speed internet/Fiber/ISDN
- Traffic counts: Interstate 95--102,000 VPD; Rt. 1 (Jefferson Davis Highway)--13,000 VPD; Rogers Clark Blvd (Rt. 207)--7,900 VPD
- Tax Map: 82-A-169; Deed Book: 818-804; Zoning: B-1; Building built in 2006; Caroline County, VA tax assessed value: $2,930,600; Yearly County real estate taxes: $24,323.98
- Only $500,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/18/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 10 @ 3:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $50,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/18/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.