Our sellers have enjoyed this property and it has wonderfully served its purpose, and now they are transitioning to a more manageable living environment. We are honored to have been contracted to market and sell this amazing offering to the Highest Bidder!!
This property has great potential for home based businesses and development: kennels/pet boarding, wedding/special event venue, small animal breeding, fitness studio, auto enthusiasts and more!!
- Custom built 3 BR/2.5 BA 5,224 +/-sf. log home on 72.66 +/- acres
- All bedrooms and bathrooms are on the main level; huge master suite w/see-through fireplace adjoins a sun room w/skylights & plantation shutters. Master bath features Kohler shower/sauna/steam.
- Great room w/ceiling to floor stone fireplace, 9-12 ft. beamed ceiling, bay windows and open concept floorplan to include kitchen, living room, dining room area, office/library w/built in cherry shelves & cabinets; partial basement
- Kitchen features custom cherry cabinets by Heartwood Designs, appliance garage, lazy-susans, spacious pantry, granite coutertops, an island and 2 separate bar eating areas; Subzero regrigerator & JenAire range
- Slate flooring throughout and cherry hardwood flooring in the bedrooms
- Front and back porch; attached 2 car garage
- Spring fed pond; fencing
- 2,800 +/- sf. decorative cinderblock RV storage building w/3 bays (one with automotive lift) and equipment shed
- 32' x 72' kennels (heat & AC) w/grooming room and indoor/outdoor runs; underground electric fence
- Central AC (4 units); forced air gas furnace (4 units); gas fireplace in the great room
- Private well & septic; gas water heater; public utilities are located nearby
- Serviced by Columbia Gas, Dominion Power & Lumas Internet
- Only 5.5 miles to I-64; 15 minutes to Staunton; 30 minutes to Charlottesville
- Tax Map: 5-1-43; Deed Book: 29402; Zoning: RS12; Tax Assessed Value: $1,182,700; Yearly real estate taxes: $10,937.64; Home built in 1997; WE GUARANTEE a FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Waynesboro Named Best City in Virginia to Reside - Click to Read Article
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/5/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, February 27 @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
TERMS: $25,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/5/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.