To Settle the Estate of Paul H. Croson, Jr.
Having been in the same family for decades, this home is well built and in good condition (just needs some fresh interior paint), and has a desirable Loudoun County location only 1 mile from Rt. 7, 2 miles from Rt. 28, 1.5 miles to the Potomac River, 4.5 miles from INOVA Loudoun Hospital, 5 miles from Landsdowne & Ashburn, and 9 miles from Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets & Dulles Airport!!
- 3 BR/1.5 BA 1,440 +/- sf. single level home on .57 +/- acre corner lot in Broad Run Farms
- Kitchen (appliances convey); dining room; living room; family room w/fireplace
- Hardwood flooring
- Central AC; oil hot air heat; fireplace in family room & wood stove in living room
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Asphalt driveway; 6 year old roof; newer doors; chain link fencing; 1 car detached garage; 2 storage buildings
- Tax Map: 63B1-1-3-45; APN: 039-30-0672-000; Zoning: R1A (CR1); Broad Run Farms (No HOA); Annual County real estate taxes: $4,228.90; Home built in 1959 and has brick front/sides & aluminum siding on back
- Sells at or Above Starting Bid of $225,000!!
Auction will be held onsite. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to start time to avoid registration delays.
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/28/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, February 13 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Craig Damewood @ 703-303-4760 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 2/28/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.