Having relocated, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this valuable historic commercially zoned home/office building located in downtown Warrenton, VA. This property (circa 1812) is in wonderful condition for its age, and simply awaits the new owner's personal taste renovations. This is an amazing investment opportunity to buy as a primary residence, office building or a combination of both!! Bid Your Price!!
- 4,095 +/- sf. brick Federal Style home/office building on .35 +/- acre city lot
- 4 rooms & half bathroom on the main floor; 4 rooms & 1 full bath on the 2nd floor; 1 room on the 3rd floor; finished basement w/two half baths and 2 walk-out entrances/exits; storage attic
- Flemish bond brickwork; keystone lintels & door w/arched transom; elaborate front porch w/bracketed eaves & latticework
- Pine hardwood flooring throughout
- 5 wood burning fireplaces (2 on main floor & 3 on 2nd floor)
- Public utilities
- Heating: hot water boiler; cooling: window units; hot water: natural gas
- Asphalt driveway w/14 parking places (1 is a handicap space)
- Outbuildings: smoke house & kitchen (historical)
- Fencing: brick and wood 3 sides; manicured hedges in front
- This great property is conveniently located in the Historic District of Warrenton, VA, and is within walking distance to the courthouse, police department, banks, retail, restaurants, places of worship and more!!
- Tax Map: 6984-33-2912-000; Zoning: CB (Commercial/Industrial); Home built in 1812 and is #33 on the Fauquier County Historic Society and is located in the Warrenton Historic District
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/27/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, September 19 @ 4pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $20,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 9/27/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.