PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
Auction will be conducted off site on Wednesday, December 15 @ 10am at the South Berkeley Vounteer Fire Company, 7556 Winchester Ave., Inwood, WV 25428
Auction held in partnership with Hall and Hall Auctions. Please CLICK HERE to download brochure, and contact Scott Shuman with all questions and broker participation info (970-631-7009).
The National Fruit Orchard property has historically been home to one of White House Foods outstanding apple orchards. With the development that has taken place in the West Virginia Panhandle, the property is now ideally located in the path of development. While it is located within commuting distance to Washington, DC, a person doesn’t need to go far for top-tier jobs, schools, and restaurants. Winchester, VA, is just sixteen miles south of the property via Highway 81 and the corridor is home to Amazon and Proctor & Gamble. State of the art schools can be found across from the property on the north side of State Route 51. The topography in the area is such that a person can find outstanding building sites and priceless views on any tract. Much due diligence has been completed to make this property ready for commercial, industrial, or residential development.
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Tract 1: 230± Acres
Tract 2: 444± Acres
Tract 3: 94± Acres
Tract 4: 1± Acre
Tract 5: 67± Acres
Deeded Acres: 836±
Summary of Terms:
· 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
· A 5% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price.
· The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and without any contingencies, including financing.
· Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
· Broker participation is available. Contact our office for details.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
• Wednesday, December 15th at 10:00 am ET
• Held at the South Berkley Volunteer Fire Company
7556 Winchester Ave., Inwood, WV 25428
• Wednesday, November 17th from 10:00 am to 12 Noon ET
• Wednesday, December 1st from 10:00 am to 12 Noon ET
• Meet an auction representative at Tract 1 to learn more about the property and auction process.
From Interstate 81 and State Route 51 at the Inwood, WV exit, travel west toward Gerrardstown, WV, approximately two miles to Goldmiller Road. Watch for signs!
· Adjacent to Mountain Ridge Intermediate and Middle Schools
· Minutes from Proctor & Gamble’s 1,400+ Employee Production Plant
· Minutes from Amazon’s 1,000+ Employee Distribution Center
· 16 Miles North of Winchester, VA
· Easy Commute to Washington, DC , and Baltimore, MD
Offered in cooperation with The Wings Group. Alex Webel, Broker: WVB200300652