PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
After lovingly occupying and raising their children in this home for 20+ years, the sellers are downsizing and have contracted us to market and sell this desirable Albemarle County property. The quiet/private location is wonderful, and the property is perfect for families & animal lovers. The home can be moved into immediately and modernized at your leisure. Available properties of this nature are rare, so make plans now to BID & BUY at Your Price!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Friday, October 14 @ 12 Noon SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 4 BR/4 BA home on 7.02 +/- acres in Albemarle County, VA
- This homes measures 3,372 gross +/- sf. (1,854 +/- sf. above grade & 1,518 +/- sf. basement), and features a kitchen w/hand picked Capital Stone granite countertops & brand new LG French door style refrigerator (all appliances convey); dining room w/cathedral ceiling, built-in corner shelves & double patio door to deck; Living room w/cathedral ceiling, ceiling fans (2021) and floor to ceiling windows flanking the working brick fireplace; behind the kitchen is an addition that could be used for a nanny/au pair or in-law suite w/sitting room area (or office), a bedroom & full bathroom, built-in closet w/mirrored doors and a separate entrance through the screened in porch; screened porch w/ceiling fan, brick floor & access to lower level of the deck; attic; walk-out basement w/a huge great room, full bathroom, 2 bonus rooms w/closets that could be used for extra bedrooms, offices, home gym, studio, etc., large furnace room, floating wood floors (one room has vinyl plank), tons of storage, full wet bar w/drop lighting (bar stools convey)
- Bamboo flooring throughout main living areas, 3 bedrooms & hallway; carpet in in-law/au pair suite; vinyl flooring in kitchen
- Heating & cooling: heat pump; fireplace in living room
- Drilled well (new pump in 2022 & new water line in 2021) & gravity flow septic system (pumped in 2022); electric water heater
- "L" shaped 2 stall barn (stalls are 10'x12'); 12'x24' overhang and 15'x24' storage area
- 3 Shelter Logic sheds (one is approx. 10'x10' and two are approx. 12'x12') ideal for pool equipment, lawn/garden storage, etc.; 10'x26' hoop greenhouse w/built in potting tables (needs new cover and could be converted to large chicken house, aviary or run-in shed for small to medium size animals)
- 20'x40' in-ground rectangular vinyl pool w/built-in stairs, ladder & diving board, shallow & deep ends (covers and all pool equipment convey). Pool uses Bacquacil (not chlorine). New pool liner in 2020, new pool pump in 2018 and new pool filter valve in 2017
- Large 2 tier deck along entire rear of home and connecting to the screened in porch (deck in need of repair).
- 230' +/- of frontage on the North Fork Rivanna River ideal for canoeing, kayaking & fishing
- Approx. 5 acres for livestock or planting w/a spring and a pond
- 2 existing vegetable gardens w/cattle panel trellises, arched trellis, upcycled round bale feeder raised bed, upcycled water trough carrot garden, blueberry & fig trees. Mature landscaping throughout the property.
- Other features: Owner's bedroom has en suite full bathroom w/large vanity cabinet & walk-in closet w/attic entry (closet organizer conveys); large parking pad (RV, boat, etc.) w/room to build a garage; very private setting not visible from the main road; no HOA; highly acclaimed Albemarle County school system (Broadus Wood ES, Journey MS & Albemarle HS).
- Electric: Dominion Energy; Internet: Century Link (fiber possible)
- This Albemarle home is conveniently located 3 miles from Rt. 29, 6.5 miles from Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 13 miles from Charlottesville (University of Virginia, excellent medical facilities & more), and only a short drive to Culpeper, Harrisonburg, Fredericksburg and Staunton, VA!!
- Tax Map: 02000-00-00-016E3; Deed Book: 1925/614; Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $4,095.78; Home was built in 1978 and has vinyl & brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
INTERIOR PHOTOS COMING SOON!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (10/20/22), and all terms adhered to.