We are pleased to have been contracted to market and sell this well built custom Culpeper County home on 7+ acres located in the Brenridge Development. This property not only offers a lovely home, but open spaces, swimming pool, large shop/garage (ideal for home based business) and a great place for animals. Make this desirable Brandy Station address your new home by Bidding Your Price!!
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR PROPERTY INFORMATION PACKET
- Custom built 4 BR/5 BA (3 full bathrooms & 2 half bathrooms) 4,345 +/- sf. brick home on 7.98 +/- acres
- Spacious kitchen w/breakfast nook and island w/cooktop; family room w/fireplaces; living room/parlor; dining room; large office on main floor; balcony off of master bedroom; full basement (90% finished); 2 car attached garage
- Hard wood & carpet flooring throughout; tile and vinyl flooring in bathrooms
- Concrete patio; custom masonry work; asphalt & concrete driveway; vault area under front porch
- Fenced rear yard featuring a playground area, above ground swimming pool (30' x 54" deep) and a storage shed for pool equipment. Rear of property also has a fenced small animal enclosure (enough room for 1-2 horses).
- Gas furnace & 2 zone Trane heat pump (lower level) and heat pump for upper level for heating/cooling; fireplaces; electric water heater
- Community well water system; conventional septic for home (separate septic system for shop/office building)
- Detached 40' x 60' shop/garage/storage building w/office space, half bath and kitchenette (perfect for home based business or the enthusiast); separate drain field
- Tax Map: 32H-1-28; Deed Book: 4-21; Zoning: A-1; Annual county real estate taxes: $2,812.66; Home built in 1998; Schools: Emerald Hill ES, Culpeper MS & Culpeper HS.
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/23/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, May 17 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 5/23/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.