Having downsized and relocated to a more manageable living situation, our seller has entrusted us to market and sell this well located and move-in ready townhome. All 3 bedrooms are located on the main level, and the partially finished basement provides loads of extra liveable square footage. Loudoun County homes in this price range are rare, and you have an opportunity to Bid Your Price!!
- 3 BR/3 BA townhome w/basement located on a corner lot and cul-de-sac street in "The Meadows of Purcellville" (1,391 +/- sf. on main level & 1,391 +/- sf. in basement)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/gas fireplace; dining room; partially finished basement w/den & bathroom; attic; attached single car garage (252 +/- sf.)
- Total single level living situation....even the laundry room is on the main level!!
- Front porch; rear patio; concrete driveway; storage shed
- Heat: propane forced air; Cooling: central AC; gas fireplace
- Public utilities; electric water heater (1 year old); Verizon high speed internet access
- Excellent location across the street from Loudoun Valley High School and close to W&O Dominion Trail, restaurants, coffee shops, retail and more!!
- Tax Map: 35A21642; APN: 488-40-3734-000; Zoning: PV-R8; HOA fees: $150 per quarter; Annual County real estate taxes: $3,582; Home built in 1999 and is vinyl sided; Schools: Mountain View ES, Blue Ridge MS & Loudoun Valley HS.
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Craig Damewood for financing information (703-303-4760)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/23/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, August 17 @ 3:30pm SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) or Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Craig Damewood @ 703-303-4760 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 8/23/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.