Relocating out of state in order to be near family, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this amazing move-in ready Albemarle County, VA home via competitive bidding. Located in "Charlottesville's Premier Gated Community," this gorgeous home is simply awaiting new owners to make memories for many years to come. Plan now to invest in your future and take advantage of this rare opportunity to Bid Your Price!!
- 4 BR/3.5 BA Southern Living floor plan home on .58 +/- acre lot that backs up to the Glenmore Golf Course (2,395 +/- finished sf. above grade; 1,200 +/- sf finished basement; 1.195 +/- sf unfinished basement)
- Open floor plan featuring an eat-in kitchen; living room; dining room; sun room w/large palladium window; laundry room (washer & dryer convey); partially finished walk-out basement; unfinished attic; attached 2+ car garage (716 +/- sf.)
- Oak hardwood floors throughout; carpet in bedrooms; ceramic tile in master bathroom
- Rear deck overlooking the golf course; covered front porch; lower level terrace; asphalt driveway
- Heated & Cooled w/2 heat pumps
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- The Glenmore community features a beautiful golf course, swimming pool, fitness facility, club house, equestrian facility, tennis courts and more. Please visit www.glenmore-community.org or www.glenmorecountryclub.com or more details.
- Tax Map: 093A4-00-0L-00300/Glenmore L3 PH1; Deed Book: 1429-623; Zoning: PRD (Planned Residential Development); HOA fee: $1,020/year; Annual county real estate taxes: $5,040.71; Home built in 1994 and exterior is brick w/Hardy Plank & wood siding
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
In order to avoid delays with registration, please arrive at least 30 minutes to the start of the auction.
Glenmore is a gated community. Access to home will be by appointment or Home Tour (Wed., September 26th, 2018 @ 2:00 pm)!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/4/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, September 26 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/4/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.