Desiring to move on to the the next chapter of their lives, our sellers have contracted us to market and sell this beautiful and well located Fairfax County home. Only 13 miles from the District of Columbia, Reagan National Airport and the Pentagon, this amazing offering is quite rare and ready for you to take ownership. Bid Your Price!!
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR PROPERTY INFORMATION PACKET
- Immaculate 6 BR/4.5 BA 3,000+ sf. open floor plan home on .27 +/- acre lot in Wren Dale Acres
- Kitchen; living room; dining area; family room; den/study/library; 2 laundry rooms; fully finished walk-out basement
- Features: granite countertops, master bedroom walk-in closet, crown molding, hardwood flooring
- Heat & cooled by heat pumps
- Public water & sewer
- Detached 2 car garage; rear deck
- Location Highlights: Only minutes from I-495, Rt. 66 & Rt. 29; only 4 miles from Tysons Corner, VA; only 13 miles from DC, Reagan National Airport & The Pentagon.
- Tax Map: 49-2-12-23; Zoning: R3; Nearby Schools: Shrevewood ES, Kilmer MS & Marshall HS; original home built in 1959 w/recent complete remodel; Hardiplank siding
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/31/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, May 29 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $25,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 5/31/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.