Our sellers are downsizing their real estate investment portfolio, and we have been entrusted to market and sell this solid brick home to the highest bidder. This home is well located near downtown Orange, VA, and will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Make plans now to attend and BUY at the PRICE YOU BID!!
PROPERTY INFORMATION PACKET
- 3 BR/1 BA ranch style brick home on . 91 +/- acres (1,724 +/- sf.)
- Eat-in kitchen (dishwasher and stove convey); living room; family room; pull down attic
- Oak hardwood floors
- Small front porch; gravel driveway
- Oil furnace forced air heat; central AC; electric water heater; fireplace (multi room views)
- Well and septic system
- New well pump; recently replaced lifetime shingle roof; recently replaced front and rear doors
- Small brick outbuilding (houses well pump); storage shed (approx. 10' x 20')
- Tax Map: 31-62 Jacobs, APN: #031-00-00-00-0062-0; Deed Book: 070006802; Zoning: R1; Home built in 1961
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/13/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, March 6 @ 2pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/13/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.