After transitioning to more manageable living arrangements, our seller has entrusted us to market and sell this beautiful home to the highest bidder regardless of price!! This all brick move-in ready home features all 4 bedrooms on the main level, and is well located just off of Rt. 17 near the I-95 Exit, commuter lot and Celebrate Virginia North shopping. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to own this home at Your Price!!
- 4 BR/3.5 BA all brick home on 3.02 +/- acre cul-de-sac lot (3,550 +/- finished sf. above grade; 3,550 +/- sf partially finished basement)
- Eat-in kitchen w/island & cooktop; living room; dining room; large foyer; large family room w/fireplace; partially finished walk-out basement featuring full bath, work shop & kitchen cabinets; attached 2 car garage (625 +/- sf.)
- Multiple exits to the patio and pool area from master suite and family room
- Hardwood flooring throughout; tile in bathrooms
- Featuring newer roof, updated kitchen and bathrooms, chair rail and crown molding, granite countertops, Master suite walk-in, security system and much more!!
- Fenced back yard; 10x15 storage shed
- Cooling: heat pump/central AC w/2 zones; Heating: heat pump/propane furnace; wood fireplace in family room
- Electric water heater; central vac system; water filtration system
- Drilled well; conventional septic system w/pump
- Large asphalt driveway; in-ground swimming pool; 20x24 gazebo w/hot tub; mature trees; concrete walk ways & patio
- Tax Map: 44-H-4; Deed Book: 17-083; Zoning: A-1; No HOA; Annual County Real Estate Taxes: $5,542.02; Home was built in 1989
- Only $250,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/31/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, July 24 @ 6:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
In order to avoid a delay at bidder registration, please plan on arriving at least 30 minutes early to the auction. Thank you!
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 7/31/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.