21233 & 21219 Augusta Dr., Sterling, VA 20164--These 2 parcels will be offered individually and as a whole
Please click on "Documents" tab above to view plat, survey, easement info., zoning info. and more
- Parcel 1 (21233 Augusta Dr.): Updated 3 BR/1 BA home on .69 +/- acres
- Updated 1,180 +/- sf. 3 BR/1 BA home
- Open floor plan features large eat-in kitchen w/stainless appliances & granite and living room
- Hardwood flooring (engineered laminate) & carpet in bedrooms
- Central AC & heat (multi zone) w/oil back up furnace
- Well & septic system (public hook up available--approx. $15,000); electric water heater
- Storage shed; chain link fencing
- Parcel 2 (21219 Augusta Dr.): Adjacent .50 +/- acre lot
- The R4 zoning creates potential for additional dwellings with Loudoun County approval (Please see renderings under the "Documents" tab above). Please see R4 zoning (Section 3-400, Starting on page 243 of 1025.
- This desirable property is located only .7 mile from Rt. 7, 3.5 miles from Dulles Town Center, 4 miles from Rt. 28, 8 miles from Dulles Airport & 11 miles from Tysons Corner!!
- Tax Maps: 012-18-0603-000 & 013-48-3178-000; Deed Book: 201709270060106; Zoning: R4 (Single Family Residential--Bidders are responsible to contact Loudoun County Building & Development to determine exact potential zoning uses); Annual county real estate taxes: $3,781 & $2,224; No HOA; Home built in 1950 and has block exterior
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid for Parcel 1 & $75,000 Starting Bid for Parcel 2!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Craig Damewood for financing information (703-303-4760)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/24/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, February 12 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.
TERMS: $15,000 deposit for the home/.69 +/- acre parcel and $10,000 for the .5 +/- acre parcel ($25,000 deposit as an entirety) is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Craig Damewood @ 703-303-4760 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 2/24/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.