Having decided to relocate to a more manageable living environment, this sweet couple (who built this home in 1988, and have been the only occupants) have entrusted us to market and sell their beloved property to the highest bidder. With a few minor exterior repairs (the interior is spotless and move-in ready right now), this home will be back to its original splendor. Take advantage of a great opportunity to purchase this wonderful well located home at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- Well built 3 BR/2 BA (2,385 +/- sf.) Cape Cod style home on 4.96 +/- acres
- The interior is absolutely spotless and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath on the main floor and 1 bedroom and 1 full bath on the upper level; laundry room (washer/dryer convey); walk-in storage attic; crawl space suitable for storage; attached 2 car garage (725 +/- sf.); rear deck and side screen porch (both in need of repair)
- Hardwood flooring in foyer & hallway; carpet throughout w/vinyl flooring in kitchen & bathrooms
- This energy efficient home has central AC & heat (7 year old Trane unit) and a backup oil furnace (500 gallon underground oil tank); fireplace in living room
- Bored well & septic field (recently pumped); electric water heater; water neutralizing system
- Scenic spacious property features a spring fed pond and a detached work shop w/220 amp service
- Tax Map: 43-51H; Deed Book: 15-058; Zoning: A-1; Annual county real estate taxes: $3,118.50; Home was built in 1988 and is vinyl sided.
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/26/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, September 20 @ 6pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 9/26/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.