From the McGough Family Irrevocable Trust: We have been contracted to market and sell this home on 1.34 +/- acres to the highest bidder. With some renovation, this property will make a wonderful investment property or weekend retreat!! Be the high bidder and own it!!
- 2 BR/1 BA home on 1.34 +/- acres
- Eat-in kitchen; living room w/fireplace; with the addition of a closet, there is a possible 3rd bedroom
- Carpet & vinyl flooring
- 1.5 year old washer & dryer convey
- Heat pump for heating & cooling (3 year old Trane unit); fireplace in living room; electric water heater
- Drilled well and conventional septic system w/permit to be pumped every 5 years (last pumped 8/3/17). Public water and sewer are available for a cost.
- 30' x 40' cinder block detached garage/shop w/3 overhead doors, 10' ceilings, concrete floor and 200 amp service. This is a wonderful building for home based business or enthusiast.
- Tax Maps: 10-C-1-4-1-24 (.25 acres w/garage), 10-C-1-1-3-8 (.27 acres), 10-C-1-1-3-9 (.28 acres), 10-C-1-1-3-10 (.27 acres) & 10-C-1-1-3-11 (.27 acres w/2 BR home); Placid Bay Civic Association has voluntary dues; to use the Placid Bay boat ramp and pier, the owner must register their boat with the Placid Bay Civic Association; home was built in 1980 and is masonry block.
- Only $25,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/10/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, May 3 @ 3pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $5,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 5/9/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.