Desiring to reduce their real estate portfolio, our seller has contracted us to market and sell these 2 parcels and office building to the highest bidder! This presents a desirable opportunity for investors and end users alike, and you can buy both parcels at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 2 parcels totaling 1.4 +/- acres (.681 +/- acres & .747 +/- acres)
- 2 suite office building (parcel 28B) features kitchenette, half bath and heat pump.
- Office building has public water and private septic system (drain field is located on parcel 28A). Building was built in 1999.
- Vacant parcel has approved perk site and public water is available ($900 tap fee)
- Vacant parcel will accommodate a 5,000 +/- sf structure
- This property fronts Rt. 40.... just off Rt. 29
- These 2 parcels will be offered individually and as a whole
- Tax Map: 2520-47-5835; Lots 28A & 28B; Deed Book: 20-15; Zoning: B-2; Pittsylvania County
- Only $25,000 Suggested Starting Bid per parcel!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/15/18, and all terms adhered to.
Please preview the property at your leisure, and contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $5,000 deposit per parcel ($10,000 is you purchase both parcels) is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/15/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.