Having relocated to Texas, the owner has contracted us to market and sell this solid well located home at absolute auction. Conveniently located in Caroline County between Fredericksburg and Richmond, this great home will make an excellent primary residence or investment property, and you can make it yours at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- All brick 3 BR/2 BA 1,500 +/- sf. home on 2 +/- acres
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); family room; dining room; partially finished walk-out basement
- Rear deck; out buildings; in ground pool
- Double pane windows; home security system
- Heated and cooled by heat pump (installed in 2008); 2 fireplaces
- County water and private septic (pumped 3 years ago)
- Less than 1 mile from Rt. 1 & I-95 (Exit 110), retail, restaurants and Lewis & Clark Elementary School
- Tax Map: 52-A-63; Zoned: RP; Home was built in 1970
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Interior photos coming soon after furnishings are removed from home
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/17/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, May 11 @ 6pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).